UK Society Days 2019
Our much anticipated Season 16 society day schedule sees us visiting four stunning venues across the country with a mix of heathland, parkland and link courses offering something for everyone.
And once again, the Swinger with the best aggregate score from any two UK Society days will qualify directly for the S16 Final and become the first confirmed member of Team Europe*.
All four days – Walton Heath, Little Aston, Knole Park and The West Lancashire offer memorable golf, a warm welcome and that unique ‘Swingers spirit’ that sets our days out from the rest.
Each day will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet fellow Swingers and play competitive golf on a private members course at a great price
- Pick up an exclusive Swingers goody bag
- Play for fabulous prizes from our sponsors
- Have your scores automatically entered into the Swingers league, whether you are a Club or Fun Swinger.
- NEW! Earn big bonus points for taking part in a Swingers day!
- Possibly qualify for the final direct irrespective of your Swingers league position.
Each Society day will include bacon rolls, 18 holes of golf and a minimum 2 course lunch.
It’s a great chance to meet fellow Swingers, catch up with friends, pick up some goodies and have a fun day out.
But remember these days can sell out very quickly so make sure you book your space now!
PLEASE NOTE ALL DAYS GO ON SALE AT 14:00 GMT ON MONDAY 7 JANUARY 2019
For details of our day at Walton Heath click here SOLD OUT!
For details of our day at Little Aston click here SOLD OUT
For details of our day at Knole Park click here SOLD OUT!
For details of our day at West Lancashire click here SOLD OUT!
1. Spaces are strictly limited to just 40 per day, so you are advised to book early to guarantee your place on the first tee.
2. Handicaps for Society Days - All players, whether Club or Fun Swingers will be required to play off their lowest handicap in the preceding 12 months at all society days, irrespective of what their current handicap is. This only relates to prizes on the day or the prize of a direct spot in the final. For scores subsequently submitted by us to a Swinger’s profile, those scores will be submitted based on their actual handicap.
3. All players should play to a maximum handicap of 24 for men and 36 for ladies.
4. The Europe Swinger with the best aggregate score from any two UK Society days will qualify directly for the S16 Final subject to taking the necessary qualifying flights. Should that Swinger not have taken the necessary qualifying flights, their space will go to the Swinger with the next best aggregate score and so on. Should the Swinger also be in a qualifying position on the main Swingers leaderboard at the end of the season, their space will go to the Swinger next on that particular leaderboard subject to that Swinger taking the necessary qualifying flights. In the event of two or more Swingers having tied aggregate scores at the conclusion of the society days, the Swinger with the highest Stableford score in the day that the Swingers in question both played will be deemed the qualifer. If the Swingers both played all four days, it will be the final day that will be deemed to count in the tie break situation. If the Swingers both played the two or three same days, it is the last day they both played that will be deemed to count in this tie break situation. If these scores are also tied, a countback situation will then take place where the back 9 score on that specific day they both played will count towards qualification followed by back 6, 3 and if necessary 1. ROW Swingers can not qualify for the Final through the UK Society days. Please note a CSS will be calculated for each day and stableford scores adjusted accordingly.
5. 15 bonus points are available for each day that a Swinger plays in. Should an overseas Swinger play in any of our days, this increases to 20 bonus points.