UK Society Days 2017
The Season 14 Society season is set to be even more exciting in 2017 as we visit not three but FOUR superb venues across the summer!
And once again, the Swinger with the best aggregate score from any two UK Society days will qualify directly for the S14 Final and become the first confirmed member of Team Europe.
All four venues – Hankley Common, Wallasey, Denham and Berkhamsted are real gems, offering memorable golf and a warm welcome.
Each day will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet fellow Swingers and play competitive golf on a private members course at a great price
- Pick up an exclusive Swingers goody bag
- Play for fabulous prizes from our sponsors
- Have your scores automatically entered into the Swingers league, whether you are a Club or Fun Swinger.
- Possibly qualify for the final direct, and irrespective of your Swingers league position.
Each Society day will include bacon rolls, 18 holes of golf and a minimum 2 course lunch.
It’s a great chance to meet fellow Swingers, catch up with friends, pick up some goodies and have a fun day out. But remember these days can sell out very quickly so make sure you book your space now!
For details of our day at Hankley Common SOLD OUT!
For details of our day at Wallasey SOLD OUT!
For details of our day at Denham click SOLD OUT!
For details of our day at Berkhamsted SOLD OUT!
1. Spaces are strictly limited to just 40 per day, so you are advised to book early to guarantee your place on the first tee.
2. Handicaps for Society Days - All players, whether Club or Fun Swingers will be required to play off their lowest handicap in the preceding 12 months at all society days, irrespective of what their current handicap is. This only relates to prizes on the day or the prize of a direct spot in the final. For scores subsequently submitted by us to a Swinger’s profile, those scores will be submitted based on their actual handicap.
3. All players should play to a maximum handicap of 24 for men and 36 for ladies.
4. The Europe Swinger with the best aggregate score from any two UK Society days will qualify directly for the S14 Final subject to taking the necessary qualifying flights. Should that Swinger not have taken the necessary qualifying flights, their space will go to the Swinger with the next best aggregate score and so on. Should the Swinger also be in a qualifying position on the main Swingers leaderboard at the end of the season, their space will go to the Swinger next on that particular leaderboard subject to that Swinger taking the necessary qualifying flights. In the event of two or more Swingers having tied aggregate scores at the conclusion of the society days, the Swinger with the highest Stableford score in the day that the Swingers in question both played will be deemed the qualifer. If the Swingers both played all four days, it will be the final day that will be deemed to count in the tie break situation. If the Swingers both played the two or three same days, it is the last day they both played that will be deemed to count in this tie break situation. If these score are also tied, a countback situation will then take place where the back 9 score on that specific day they both played will count towards qualification followed by back 6,3 and if necessary 1. ROW Swingers can not qualify for the Final through the UK Society days. Please note a CSS will be calculated for each day and stableford scores adjusted accordingly.
5. Please note under new CONGU rules (dated 1st Jan 2017), all Swingers playing in a society day have a responsibility to return their own society day score to their club for handicap review. Players who ignore this responsibility could have their CONGU handicap suspended.