US Golf Day: Maderas
US DAY - MADERAS GOLF CLUB, POWAY, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
DATE: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 16, 2017
COST: £120 PER PERSON
Flying Club Swingers is delighted to be returning for a second year to the renowned Maderas Golf Club in Southern California on Wednesday August 16.
This day has become one of the highlights of the Swingers summer over the past few years, and the 2017 event is sure to be even more popular. With breakfast, lunch and 18 holes of golf on one of America’s top 100 public courses included, together with an amazing opportunity for the winner to qualify directly for our S14 Final, it’s the hot ticket for the summer!
Maderas Golf Club in San Diego is a Johnny Miller masterpiece. The top rated golf course in San Diego County for eight consecutive years, and ranked no. 47 in the whole of California, Maderas Golf Club offers beauty and challenge as it winds through the cliffs, rock outcroppings, creeks, and forests of the inland hill country of north San Diego.
Golf in San Diego has never been better. And Maderas is home to some remarkable golf. Step onto the first tee and enjoy the course's three lakes, waterfalls, and over forty acres of native plants and habitat. Just minutes from downtown, Maderas offers a unique combination of golf course strategy and design mastery, while taking the concept of upscale golf in San Diego to exhilarating levels.
Maderas Golf Club is the number one golf course in San Diego for a reason, and if you weren’t with us last year, it’s time for you to experience it, and put yourself in contention for the S14 final!
With what’s at stake on the day, excitement on the first tee is sure to be at fever pitch! For a price of £120 per person, a select few can:
- Meet fellow Flying Club members and play competitive golf at one of California’s most reputable courses.
- Pick up an exclusive event goody bag
- Play for fabulous prizes including the first spot in Team ROW at the S14 Final
- Have your scores automatically entered into the Swingers league, whether you’re a Club or Fun Swinger
The package includes breakfast, lunch and 18 holes of golf plus a goody bag and prizes from our partners. Not to mention the chance to play a stunning course and tee it up with fellow Swingers from around the globe!
To join us, book now, as spaces are limited to just 28!
For more information on Maderas GC click here.
We also have an exclusive rate for Swingers at the stunning Rancho Bernardo Inn, close to the golf club. Swingers will be given details of how to guarantee this rate upon booking their space on the day.
For more information on Rancho Bernardo Inn click here
To book this day please complete the form below and then you will be directed to the payment page where you can pay via PayPal. Please ensure you are logged into your Flying Club Swingers account first. Your space is not booked until payment has been made.
1. All bookings are non refundable.
2. The cost is £120 per person.
3. All drinks, accommodation and additional food outside of breakfast and lunch, together with other purchases are not part of the package cost.
4. Handicaps for Society Days - All players, whether Club or Fun Swingers will be required to play off their lowest handicap index in the preceding 12 months at all society days, irrespective of what their current handicap is. This only relates to prizes on the day or the prize of a direct spot in the final. For scores subsequently submitted by us to a Swinger’s profile, those scores will be submitted based on their actual handicap index.
5. Course handicaps will be calculated for all Swingers based on the agreed USGA handicap index or CONGU handicap as described above.
6. To qualify for the main prize of a place in Team ROW at the S14, the winner must be a registered ROW Swinger and have taken the necessary qualifying flights as detailed in point 1.18 in the terms & conditions.